Asus Zenfone 5 (8 GB) – Specifications, Price & Review
Asus Zenfone 5 (8 GB)
Motorola (List of Service Centres in India)
03 Nov 14 (Launch Article)
5-inch screen, Dual Core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor, 2 GB RAM, Android 4.4, 8-megapixel rear camera, Dual-Sim, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Glove Touch.
Online - Flipkart exclusive
Offline - Not available offline
|Asus Zenfone 5||Store||Price||Buy|
Asus had launched the Zenfone series of phones in India which have become very popular. The Zenfone Series includes the Asus Zenfone 4, Asus Zenfone 5 & Asus Zenfone 6 with 4, 5 & 6 inches screen respectively. And among them the most eye catchy phone is the Asus Zenfone 5 lets take a look at it.
The Asus Zenfone 5 comes with a beautiful design, its so simple yet so elegant, it feels good in hand. Its build quality is very good , it also comes in many color options which make it more exciting.
The Asus Zenfone 5 is powered by a Dual Core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2560 Processor which has a Intel Hyper Threading Technology, the phone also has an excellent 2 GB RAM. Even though the processor is not quad-core, the phone runs very smoothly and without lags. It can be a little laggy if you try to play high end graphic impulsive games or do heavy multitasking. But overall, its performance is very good.
The phone has a 5 inches IPS screen with 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution turning out 294 ppi density and the display is very good. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which makes the screen durable and resistant to scratches. The phone has dual sim support it runs on the Android 4.3 Jelly Beans out of the box which can be updated to the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat. The phone has Asus’s own ZenUI which is good but it can be made even more good looking.
The phone is available in two storage options 8 GB & 16 GB and both are expandable upto 64 GB. The 8 GB internal memory will be sufficient for most of the users if you don't play high games which are above 1 GB. So, going with the 8 GB model can be cost effective and can save you 3,000 Rs.
The Asus Zenfone 5 sports a 8 GB rear camera which is very good, it also has a 2 MP Front camera and LED flash. The phone has a Non-removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery which gives a decent battery life.
Also, the Asus Zenfone 5 has one more excellent feature which is the Glove Touch. It has increased touch sensitivity which means you can use the phone even while wearing gloves.
Overall, the Asus Zenfone 5 is a very good phone. It has good performance, good design & camera and all the other features are very good and its a complete package. If you are willing to spend around 10,000 Rs. then this is the best phone to get despite tough competition from Motorola, Xiaomi and the Android One phones.
- OnePlus X series is dead, now focus on “true flagship” line only: CEO Posted on: June 16, 2016
- OnePlus 2 to go on Open Sales; no invites needed from 25 to 27 November Posted on: November 24, 2015
- OnePlus X with 5 inch FHD screen, Snapdragon 801, 3GB RAM launched at Rs. 16,999 Posted on: October 29, 2015
- OnePlus X to be announced on October 29; Specs listed on Amazon.in Posted on: October 15, 2015
- OnePlus X spotted on Tenaa; reveals Design Posted on: October 13, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Open Sale starting in few minutes; No Invitation required Posted on: October 12, 2015
- OnePlus Mini leaked images show a Dual-Camera setup & fingerprint sensor at the back Posted on: September 22, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Launched at Rs 24,999, now every other Flagship looks too expensive! Posted on: July 28, 2015
- OnePlus 2 will come with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, will be priced under 450$ Posted on: July 8, 2015
- OnePlus 2 coming on 27th July, Official Features, Leaks and Rumors Roundup Posted on: June 30, 2015