Gionee M2 – Specifications, Price & Review
Motorola (List of Service Centres in India)
03 Nov 14 (Launch Article)
5-inch screen, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, Android 4.2, 8-megapixel rear camera, Dual-Sim, 4200 mAh battery.
Yes, guaranteed updates
Online - Flipkart exclusive
Offline - Not available offline
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge||Store||Price||Buy|
|Not Available||Buy Now
|Not Available||Buy Now
|OS||Android v5.1 | UI - TouchWiz UI|
|CPU||1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad Core Processor|
|RAM||1.5 GB RAM|
|SCREEN||5.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen|
|DISPLAY||HD (720 x 1280 pixels), 267 ppi pixel density|
|CAMERA||Rear Camera: 13 MP, Flash: Yes | Front Camera: 5 MP, Flash: No|
|SIM||Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)|
|STORAGE||Internal: 8 GB | Expandable: upto 128 GB via microSD|
|BATTERY||Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|BODY||Weight: 171 grams, Thickness: 8.2 mm|
|OTHERS||4G, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS|
Gionee is rapidly spreading its business in India. It has the portfolio of some amazing phones which offer good value for money. Today, we will take a look at the Gionee M2 which offers a great feature at a good price.
Apart from the regular features of the phone, the Gionee M2 has a really large battery of 4200 mAh which has excellent battery life. Nowadays, we are seeing some really great smartphones but, the only problem with most of the smartphones is their poor battery life. And many people who are frequent travelers or have long usage of phone find it very annoying to charge their phones frequently. But the Gionee M2 has a really long battery life which gives the battery backup of atleast 2 days with good usage.
The Gionee M2 runs on a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Processor. It has 1 GB of RAM and the performance of the phone is good but it may lag sometimes and run a little slowly.
The Gionee M2 has 5 inches screen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels which produces a pixel density of only 196 ppi which is poor. But the design and build quality of the phone is very good. Due to a large battery, it may feel heavy in hands.
The 8 MP camera of the Gionee M2 is really very good, the images have very good clarity and colors. It also has a 2 MP front camera and an LED flash at the back.
The phone runs on the Android 4.2 out of the box but, it has a customized UI of Gionee. It has 4 GB internal space which is expandable upto 32 GB with the help of microSD card. The Gionee M2 also supports dual-sim facility.
Overall, the Gionee M2 is a good phone with decent specifications but in what it excels is the battery life. In the price range of around 10,000 Rs. it has an unmatched battery life and if you are also looking for a phone with good battery life, the Gionee M2 can be a good choice.
- OnePlus X series is dead, now focus on “true flagship” line only: CEO Posted on: June 16, 2016
- OnePlus 2 to go on Open Sales; no invites needed from 25 to 27 November Posted on: November 24, 2015
- OnePlus X with 5 inch FHD screen, Snapdragon 801, 3GB RAM launched at Rs. 16,999 Posted on: October 29, 2015
- OnePlus X to be announced on October 29; Specs listed on Amazon.in Posted on: October 15, 2015
- OnePlus X spotted on Tenaa; reveals Design Posted on: October 13, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Open Sale starting in few minutes; No Invitation required Posted on: October 12, 2015
- OnePlus Mini leaked images show a Dual-Camera setup & fingerprint sensor at the back Posted on: September 22, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Launched at Rs 24,999, now every other Flagship looks too expensive! Posted on: July 28, 2015
- OnePlus 2 will come with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, will be priced under 450$ Posted on: July 8, 2015
- OnePlus 2 coming on 27th July, Official Features, Leaks and Rumors Roundup Posted on: June 30, 2015