Micromax Canvas Unite 2 – Specifications, Price & Review
Micromax Canvas Unite 2
Micromax (List of Service Centres in India)
03 Nov 14 (Launch Article)
4.7-inch screen, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, Android 4.4.2, 5-megapixel rear camera, Dual-Sim.
Online - Flipkart exclusive
Offline - Not available offline
|Micromax Unite 2||Store||Price||Buy|
Micromax is a brand with growing popularity & trust in India. It has recently became the top Smartphone seller in the Country. Micromax has always tried to offer the features which other companies are offering at a much higher price, in a cheap price. And one such attempt of Micromax is the Micromax Canvas Unite 2 which was basically launched to challenge the Moto E. Let's take a look at the device.
The Micromax Canvas Unite has been advertised in TV commercials as the phone which supports various regional languages and which is very interesting thing. Many people find it difficult to understand English so, for them it is very beneficial if the phone is available in their local language.
The Micromax Canvas Unite 2 runs on the Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6582 Processor and has 1 GB of RAM. Overall, the phone has a good performance.
It has a 4.7 inches screen with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels which turns out a pixel density of 199 ppi, which is low. The display is not very interesting but still it's good at the price the phone is being offered. The phone runs on the latest Android v4.4.2 Kitkat out of the box.
The Micromax Canvas Unite 2 has a 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera and LED flash. The camera performance of the phone is average, its not too good and not too bad.
The phone supports dual sim, has 4 GB internal storage expandable upto 32 GB. It has a decent battery life with Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Overall, the phone offers good specifications and features. But, in recent times many popular phones have been launched at its price point, even Micromax has launched the Android One phone Canvas A1 which offers better value for money and better features at the same price. So, unless you have a specific reason to buy it, you should go with other phones in the same price range.
- OnePlus X series is dead, now focus on “true flagship” line only: CEO Posted on: June 16, 2016
- OnePlus 2 to go on Open Sales; no invites needed from 25 to 27 November Posted on: November 24, 2015
- OnePlus X with 5 inch FHD screen, Snapdragon 801, 3GB RAM launched at Rs. 16,999 Posted on: October 29, 2015
- OnePlus X to be announced on October 29; Specs listed on Amazon.in Posted on: October 15, 2015
- OnePlus X spotted on Tenaa; reveals Design Posted on: October 13, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Open Sale starting in few minutes; No Invitation required Posted on: October 12, 2015
- OnePlus Mini leaked images show a Dual-Camera setup & fingerprint sensor at the back Posted on: September 22, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Launched at Rs 24,999, now every other Flagship looks too expensive! Posted on: July 28, 2015
- OnePlus 2 will come with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, will be priced under 450$ Posted on: July 8, 2015
- OnePlus 2 coming on 27th July, Official Features, Leaks and Rumors Roundup Posted on: June 30, 2015