Nokia Lumia 630 – Specifications, Price & Review
Nokia Lumia 630
Motorola (List of Service Centres in India)
03 Nov 14 (Launch Article)
4.5-inch screen, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor, 512 MB RAM, Windows Phone 8.1, 5-megapixel rear camera, Dual-Sim.
Online - Flipkart exclusive
Offline - Not available offline
|Nokia Lumia 630||Store||Price||Buy|
Nokia has taken a different software approach with its phone than the rest of the popular smartphone manufacturing companies. Nokia has gone with the Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system which still needs some improvements. Recently Microsoft released a newer version of the Windows Phone OS which is the Windows Phone 8.1 . And the Nokia Lumia 630 became the first phone in the world to carry the latest Windows 8.1. Let's take a look on the Nokia Lumia 630.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is powered by a powerful Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor, it is the same processor which is present in many popular phones like the Moto G. The phone has a 512 MB RAM which seems very low but Nokia and Microsoft has a very optimized design of the phone and the 512 MB RAM is enough to run the phone very smoothly. The phone runs pretty fast and lag free.
The Nokia Lumia 630 carries a 4.5 inches screen, the size is perfect to hold and operate with one hand. The screen resolution is 480 x 854 pixels which produces a pixel density of 218 ppi which may seem low but the display of the device is very god and sharp and it has great viewing angles.
The Nokia Lumia 630 sports a 5 MP rear camera and the phone lacks the LED Flash and a front camera. But, good camera is the identity of Nokia and the Nokia Lumia 630's 5 MP camera is also great, clicking color rich and good quality images.
Let's come to the UI of the phone. The phone runs on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 which was introduced few months ago. The main update it brought to the Windows Phone devices is the new notification center just like Android. It shows all your notifications in the scrollable Notification Bar at the top of the screen. Although it is not as good as Android's or iOS's Notification bar but its good and it may come in line with the next update. Also, the Windows Phone OS has a completely different UI and it features live tiles in place of your homescreen. Although it will take you some time to adjust with the phone, the experience is nice. The phone is very good in multitasking just like the Android phones and sometimes, you may argue that Windows Phone has a little better multi-tasking than the Android devices.
The phone has Internal Storage of 8 GB which can be expanded with the microSD card upto 128 GB which is massive! The phone supports dual-sim and it has good battery life.
Overall, the Nokia Lumia 630 is a very good phone it has very good performance, good user experience and good camera. But it also lacks at the front camera, LED Flash and it has fewer apps than Android. If you are looking for a simple phone for your parents, or if you are bored with Android, or if you specifically want a good Windows phone device the Nokia Lumia 630 can be a very good choice.
- OnePlus X series is dead, now focus on “true flagship” line only: CEO Posted on: June 16, 2016
- OnePlus 2 to go on Open Sales; no invites needed from 25 to 27 November Posted on: November 24, 2015
- OnePlus X with 5 inch FHD screen, Snapdragon 801, 3GB RAM launched at Rs. 16,999 Posted on: October 29, 2015
- OnePlus X to be announced on October 29; Specs listed on Amazon.in Posted on: October 15, 2015
- OnePlus X spotted on Tenaa; reveals Design Posted on: October 13, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Open Sale starting in few minutes; No Invitation required Posted on: October 12, 2015
- OnePlus Mini leaked images show a Dual-Camera setup & fingerprint sensor at the back Posted on: September 22, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Launched at Rs 24,999, now every other Flagship looks too expensive! Posted on: July 28, 2015
- OnePlus 2 will come with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, will be priced under 450$ Posted on: July 8, 2015
- OnePlus 2 coming on 27th July, Official Features, Leaks and Rumors Roundup Posted on: June 30, 2015