Nokia X2 – Specifications, Price & Review
Motorola (List of Service Centres in India)
03 Nov 14 (Launch Article)
4.3-inch screen, 1.2 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon 200 processor, 1 GB RAM, Android 4.3, 5-megapixel rear camera, Dual-Sim.
Online - Flipkart exclusive
Offline - Not available offline
|OS||Android v5.0 (Lollipop) | UI - ZenUI|
|CPU||1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|SCREEN||5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|DISPLAY||1280 x 720 pixels, 267 ppi pixel density|
|SIM||Dual Sim, LTE + LTE|
|CAMERA||Rear Camera: 13 MP, Flash: Yes (dual-LED flash) | Front Camera: 5 MP, Flash: No|
|MEMORY||Internal Storage 16 GB, microSD Expandable upto 128 GB|
|BATTERY||Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|BODY||Weight: 170 grams, Thickness: 10.8 mm|
|OTHERS||Laser Autofocus Camera, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS,|
Nokia after much delay launched Android Phones and among them the most popular was the Nokia X and to take it to the next level, Nokia has revised it and launched the second version of the phone named the Nokia X2. Let's take a look at the device and how does it stands in the very competitive price segment.
The Nokia X2 runs on the Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor, it has 1 GB of RAM. Overall, the phone has a decent performance but you can't expect much out of it.
It sports a 4.3 inches IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels which produces a pixel density of 217 ppi. The display is good but the UI is messy. It runs on top of Android 4.3 Jelly Beans which is highly tweaked to look like the Windows Phone OS. Android has a very nice, beautiful, simple and fast UI but the Nokia X2 UI is different and not very impressive.
The reason why Nokia has tweaked the UI is that it believes the Nokia Android phone will give a glimpse of the original Windows Phone and will act like a bridge between the low-budget smartphones and Nokia's mid ranged Lumia phones.
The Nokia X2 features a 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3 MP front camera. And like always the camera quality of the phone is very good. The 5 MP camera produces some really nice images which have good colors.
For storage, the Nokia X2 has a 4 GB internal memory and it is expandable upto 32 GB. The phone supports dual-sim and it has Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery which gives decent battery backup. Also, most of the Android apps can run on the Nokia X2.
Overall, the Nokia X2 has decent specifications but, although it's an android phone, it doesn't give a good Android experience as its UI is tweaked. Nokia still has the trust of many users but there are some really much better Android phones out there in the same price. So, going with Nokia X2 is not a great idea.
- OnePlus X series is dead, now focus on “true flagship” line only: CEO Posted on: June 16, 2016
- OnePlus 2 to go on Open Sales; no invites needed from 25 to 27 November Posted on: November 24, 2015
- OnePlus X with 5 inch FHD screen, Snapdragon 801, 3GB RAM launched at Rs. 16,999 Posted on: October 29, 2015
- OnePlus X to be announced on October 29; Specs listed on Amazon.in Posted on: October 15, 2015
- OnePlus X spotted on Tenaa; reveals Design Posted on: October 13, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Open Sale starting in few minutes; No Invitation required Posted on: October 12, 2015
- OnePlus Mini leaked images show a Dual-Camera setup & fingerprint sensor at the back Posted on: September 22, 2015
- OnePlus 2 Launched at Rs 24,999, now every other Flagship looks too expensive! Posted on: July 28, 2015
- OnePlus 2 will come with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, will be priced under 450$ Posted on: July 8, 2015
- OnePlus 2 coming on 27th July, Official Features, Leaks and Rumors Roundup Posted on: June 30, 2015