Scoring Criteria of Phones
You may have encountered with “Scores” assigned to phones on BestTechGuru.com . We assign the scores after considering lots of factors and to help you in determining the worth of the phone we have a standard criteria for assigning these scores. So, let’s find out the these things in details.
Like its unfair to set the same question paper for a 10th class & a 5th class student where obviously the 10th class student scores much more, similarly its unfair to score the phones by comparing them with what the flagship phones offers. Every phone is made for certain users, a certain price range. So, we score the phones considering what the phone has to offer at its price
Factors we consider to assign scores:
To judge a phone, we consider lots of factors and make sure the phones are not just ranked by their specifications but lots of other important aspects also. Here are they:
- Actual Performance
- Build Quality & Design of the Phone
- After Sales Service
- Overall Value for Money
So we have assigned a score but what does it mean?
Ultimately, every phone is made to sell not just to be good on spec sheets and review. So, we give a score to tell you how good a phone is for the buyers, whether you should buy it or not.
- 90 % and Above – The phone is a great buy
- 85 to 90 % – The phone is a very good buy but better phones are also available at the same price range
- 80 to 85 % – The phone is not among the best but it’s still a good buy
- 75 to 80 % – The phone is an average buy
- Below 75 % – The phone is a very poor buy please don’t go for it