Apple has started rolling out the iOS 9.3.2 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices via OTA (over-the-air). This minor update fixes bugs and improves security for the iOS devices.
Here’s the full changelog of the update released by the company.
- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
- Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
- Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
If you haven’t received the notification yet, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
Apple has also released watchOS 2.2.1 for the Apple Watch, which promises to bring bug fixes and security updates, and the OS X 10.11.5 software update for Macs that brings bug fixes and performance improvements as well as security for Mac, tvOS 9.2.1 update with minor fixes.