- 5.5-inch HD display, Android 7.1 Nougat
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal storage
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera
- 5,000 mAh battery, Fingerprint scanner, Dual-Sim, 4G VoLTE
Rs. 9,999on Flipkart
- Great battery backup + Fast charging
- Good design and build quality
- Latest & stock Android experience
- Decent cameras
- Good user experience
- No Full HD display
- Average performance
Should You Buy?
Overall, the Moto E4 Plus is good budget smartphone with a great battery backup, excellent pure software, good design and decent cameras. However, it is not a very powerful phone and is not suitable for heavy users. But if you don’t have heavy usage, the Moto E4 Plus offers a very good package with huge battery and its popular stock Android and delivers a pretty good user experience. Can be a very good choice under 10000 Rs.
Out of 100
Moto E4 Plus Full Specifications:
|Build Type||Metal Uni-body|
|Colors||Iron Grey, Fine Gold|
|Dimensions||155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm|
|Resolution||HD (720 x 1280 pixels), 267 ppi pixel density|
|Protection||2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Oleophobic coating|
|OS||Android v7.1 Nougat|
|UI||Stock Android UI|
|Processor||1.3 GHz MT6737 Quad-core processor|
|RAM||3 GB RAM|
|GPU||ARM Mali T720 MP1|
|Rear||13 MP, Single LED flash|
|f/2.0 aperture, Autofocus, Burst mode, Panorama, HDR|
|Front||5 MP, Single LED flash|
|f/2.4 aperture, Fixed focus, Burst mode, HDR, Beautification mode|
|Video||Rear: 720p @ 30 fps|
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM (dedicated slot)|
|External||128 GB via microSD card|
|Capacity||Li-ion 5,000 mAh battery|
|Sensors||Fingerprint scanner, Proximity, Light, Accelerometer|
|WiFi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB||Micro USB 2.0|
|Speakers||Yes, Dolby Atmos|
|Microphones||One primary mic, one secondary mic for noise cancellation|
|Supports||2G, 3G, 4G / VoLTE|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 and SIM 2|
|3G Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Notification LED||Yes (also uses 'Always On Display' to show notifications)|
|Disclaimer: We have tried our best to list correct information on this page still, cannot guarantee it is 100% correct.|
Moto E4 Plus Review:
Motorola, has for the first time launched an attractive feature boasting smartphone in its Moto E series lineup – the Moto E4 Plus, which comes with a massive 5,000 mAh battery. The phone delivers excellent battery backup and runs easily for 2 days for most of the users. It also supports 10W rapid charging.
Coming to its design, the Moto E4 Plus comes with a metallic body with a 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top, the back has a typical Motorola circular camera unit. The overall design is very similar to the Moto G5 Plus and the build quality is also good. However, it is a bit bulky with 198 grams of weight and 9.55 mm of thickness, and although Lenovo has managed a lighter weight with even bigger battery in its Lenovo P2 but, it is totally justified as the E4 Plus is a more affordable phone.
It comes with a 5.5 inches HD display, at this price most of the phones offer a full HD display and here the Moto E4 Plus surely lags. The screen comes with oleophobic coating which reduces the fingerprints and smudges. The phone is powered by the 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6737 processor paired with 3 GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. This processor is obviously not a very good choice from Motorola, it delivers average performance and lags while multitasking and gaming, however it smoothly handles day to day usage, apps and browsing.
The Moto E4 Plus runs on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Stock Android UI and will also get future Android update, which is the highlight of Moto phones. Motorola has just added few gestures and actions like twist the phone to open camera, chop twice to turn on flashlight, etc. which are few helpful additions to Stock Android. It comes with Moto Display instead of a notification LED and shows time and important notifications when the screen is locked.
It packs a 13 MP ƒ/2.0 aperture rear camera which can capture only 720p video recording. The picture quality is decent with some noise in low light clicks. On the front, there is a 5 MP camera with ƒ/2.4 aperture lens and a good thing is, it also comes with front LED flash for low light selfies. The front camera quality is also decent. The camera app also comes with a PRO mode and easy to use UI.
It packs a fast fingerprint scanner on the home button, which can also perform ‘home’, ‘back’ and ‘recent apps’ actions by using tap, gestures and you can disable the on-screen navigation buttons. It comes with Dolby Atmos support and has good audio quality. The Moto E4 Plus is a dual sim phone and thankfully with dedicated slots, it also support 4G and VoLTE. It comes with 32 GB of onboard storage, which is expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card.
Moto E4 Plus (Fine Gold):
Moto E4 Plus (Lunar Gray):
(Click on images to enlarge)
Moto E4 Plus in News:
- More than 1 lakh units of Moto E4 Plus sold within 24 hours; Motorola launches new Verve Loop Bluetooth in-ear headphones Posted on: July 14, 2017
- Moto E4 Plus with 5000 mAh battery, 3 GB RAM and 13 MP rear camera launched in India at Rs. 9,999 Posted on: July 12, 2017
- Moto E4 reportedly available in retail stores in India priced at Rs. 8,999, Moto E4 Plus to launch soon Posted on: July 3, 2017
- Moto E4 Plus with massive 5,000 mAh battery to launch in India soon Posted on: June 23, 2017
- Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus smartphones with Android 7.1 Nougat launched Posted on: June 13, 2017
- Moto E4, Moto E4 Plus and Moto X4 launch date and key specifications leaked Posted on: June 12, 2017
- Moto E4 Plus new press render leaked along with the pricing details Posted on: June 5, 2017
- Moto E4 and E4 Plus up with a new leak; price, specifications and image revealed Posted on: April 27, 2017