First Microsoft Branding Phone – Lumia 535 Launched in India
Microsoft has launched the Lumia 535 its first smartphone without the Nokia branding. Now, the Nokia brand name is completely diminished from the Lumia phones and the device will be known as Microsoft lumia 535.
Microsoft Lumia 535 is similar in looks with lumia 530 but it comes with more power-packed features. The main highlight of the phone is its 5MP front camera with wide angle, which allows users to click bigger and better selfies. It also has a 5MP rear camera with LED flash to click pictures even in low light.
The Microsoft Lumia 535 smartphone runs on Windows Phone 8.1. It features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a qHD resolution. It also sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Battery capacity of lumia 535 is 1905 mAh.
The Lumia 535 is a Dual SIM phone and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1GB of RAM. There is 8GB of built-in storage and it supports microSD upto 128GB, which is massive storage capacity. Lumia 535 also gets 15 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
Microsoft Lumia 535 will be available in 6 colors- cyan, bright green, bright orange, white, dark grey, and black.
Microsoft Lumia 535 is also offering 5 free sercices with five local partners – Vodafone, BoxTV, Flipkart, Jabong, and Paytm.
1) All Lumia 535 owners on Vodafone subscriptions will get to enjoy 500 MB data internet pack per month, free of cost for 2 months. The offer is applicable for subscribers currently not active on internet packs.
2) Online shoppers can use the Windows Phone Jabong app on their Lumia 535 and get a total of ₹6,000 off on their purchase over a period of 3 months.
3) Paytm will offer ₹600 worth of extra charge on any recharge (@ ₹150 per month over 4 months)
4) eBooks worth ₹,500 free on Flipkart eBooks
5) 2 months of BoxTV subscription worth ₹720 absolutely free
Microsoft Lumia 535 is priced at just Rs.9,199 and will be available in India from Friday, November 28.